How do I get a Facebook Application ID?
It is required for correct photo sharing. Without it, Facebook will use a random photo when a user shares the page.
To get an App ID, you need to register as developer and create an app.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps
- Click “Add new app”
- Select “Website type (www)”
- Enter app name (like “mycontestsite.com”) and “Contact Email” (important)
- Enter site name
- Go to “Status & Review” and in the field “Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?” select YES. (if you didn’t enter “Contact Email”, it will not work)
- Copy APP ID and paste it in your plugin settings
Have fun !
Where enter app ID: