The Pay For Action (Entry Fee) extension allows you to charge an entry fee for entering your contest.
The Addon requires the 2.2.406+ main plugin in order to work.
Possible usage ways:
- The contestant will fill out the entry form and then get into email link to payment form + in popup success message also see link to payment form. After going to payment page he can select Payment Gateway and will be directed to PayPal/2Checkout to complete the payment. Once payment is made user will back to your website and their entry will be live.
- Alternatively, if you enable Moderation, after submit entry form contestant will be emailed that after Admin review he will receive a payment link to finalize their payment. After success Admin review user get email with payment link, going to payment, select Payment Gateway and will be directed to PayPal/2Checkout to complete the payment. Once payment is made photo will appear at Moderation page and admin must approve it.
Supported payment gateways:
- Paypal Standart (live & sanbox)
- 2Checkout for Paypal & CreditCards (live & sanbox)
- Mollie.com [beta] (just for EUR payments)
- Install as plugin and activate
- Navigate to FV Pay For Action => Settings and set up Emails texts & Payment Gateways ( video instruction)
- Create Contest and enable upload
== Version 1.0 ## 2.02.2017 == ** REQUIRED 2.2.406
- – [fix] Small fix to avoid unnecessary SQL queries
== Version 0.9 ## 6.01.2017 == ** REQUIRED 2.2.406
- – [new] Added new mode “Pay & Upload”
== Version 0.8 ==
- – [new] Added HiPay Modile gateway
== 10 October, 2016 > version 0.7 ==
- [fix] After payment for multiupload was published just first photo of array
- [new] Possible set up one of 2 price type for multiupload (many photos per submit) – Flat or based on photos count
== 27 September, 2016 > version 0.6 ==
- public release