I recommend to use Сloudinary addon – it works faster & more targeted work with images.
Soon will be released new addon – Dropbox Backuper, that allow save copy of uploaded images to Dropbox.
- 1. Install addon as plugin
- 3. Create Dropbox App in Dropbox Developers
- 2. Go to Photo contest => Add-ons and configure settings
- 4. Test and setup best thumbnail size in Photo contest => Settings
– upload images from public site pages into Dropbox
– delete images from Dropbox, where contestant deleted
– Rotate images saved in Dropbox
Now addon not supports:
– change thumbnail size after upload into Dropbox
– hard crop images on upload for settings thumbnail size
– change photo thumbnail url in admin
How it works:
When user upload image it uploads into hosting, in the temporary folder, creates thumbnail and uploads into Dropbox. After removes images from hosting.
– added support Addons API v2
– revrited saving Api key for exclude some problems
– improved unique filename generating for exclude problems